Led strategic business enterprise cross functional teams to strengthen new product development and related functional processes, deploying leading practices and tools. Deployed agile product development strategies, commercializing over 115 new products valued at $1.5B in revenue for 2017, forecasting additional 150 new products with $1.6B in revenue for 2018. Improved year-over-year new product revenue by 38% by accelerating end-to-end new product introduction by 40% and improving new product vitality by over 30%. Additionally, improved differentiation, design and customer experience of new offerings, achieving year-over-year margin improvement of 34%.
Worked in this role through December, 2017.
• Strengthened end-to-end new product introduction (NPI) process, reducing cycle time of new product development and introduction by over 40%, significantly improving win rate in market place, as measured by revenue and margin enhancement.
• Developed and deployed benchmark VPD - NPI maturity Framework and Assessment Process, tracking performance and execution of NPI processes globally for $40B company in businesses across performance materials and technologies, automation controls, aerospace and transport systems.
• Enabled Honeywell to launch over 900 new products in existing and new markets by strengthening innovation, ideation, marketing and sales processes.
• • Implemented deployment of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in product development globally across Honeywell, achieving training and certification of over 13,000 engineers and scientists and gains of multimillion dollars in organic growth, profitability and cost of quality.
• Led deployment of benchmark Six Sigma initiative, targeting strategy and business development, training and certifying over 2500 executives and company leaders across all functions.
• Made Six Sigma “the way we do business at Honeywell” by working directly with senior functional leaders, including Six Sigma Executive Council, Technology Leadership Council, Strategic Marketing & Commercial Excellence Council, strengthening every business process.
• Led Honeywell Six Sigma Lean Master’s Development Program globally across 4 Strategic Business Groups (SBGs), certifying over 150 Master Black Belts and Lean Masters, executing multimillion dollar projects and becoming future leaders of corporation.
• Developed and deployed standardized Lean Six Sigma training programs across Honeywell, leading global Six Sigma Learning Council, training and certifying all salaried employees at Honeywell as Green Belts and over 4000 employees, in all functions, as Black Belts and Lean experts, achieving significant business and financial impact.
• Led cross-functional team of internal and external experts, developing and deploying benchmark Six Sigma program targeting strategy and growth processes, deploying globally in over 30 business enterprises across 4 SBGs.
• Trained and mentored Master Black Belts (MBBs), BBs and GBs into certification, with portfolio of growth and productivity projects valued at tens of millions of dollars in new revenue, enhancing margin and cash flow.
• Realized over $75M in merger savings, working with 2 senior leadership teams completing merger and integration of AlliedSignal and Honeywell, including deployment of Allied Signal Benchmark Lean Six Sigma program across Honeywell.